Inoue JOE - He's my sacred.

I decided to post the first entry in this second blog of my own is about Inoue JOE, my forever beloved, my sacred. Definitely, I have all things about him that a person are not living in Japan can have. However, the more I love him, the more I respect the copyright on his's CD. I feel ashamed because of sharing what he doesn't want. I will think more about this and decided later. Just now, I wanna introduce him to you.



Inoue JOE (井上ジョー) was born in August 30, 1985, Los Angeles, California under Japanese parents who moved to the states to follow their career.

He grew up in an environment filled with music, and started listening to music seriously in his middle school years.

He listened to as many types of music, no matter what the genre. In fact, he still does. That is where he got his versatility in creating music.

Despite his birth in Los Angeles, Inoue never failed to learn how to speak fluent Japanese. He achieved this mainly by "reading crapload of comic books and watching Japanese tv shows", he says.

Gradually, Inoue started recording his own materials on a multi-track recorder, with him playing every instrument, including vocals, and yeah, I mean, everything.

In 2005, he decided to send few of his demos to Japan, and signed a record deal with Kioon Records.


Discography
1. e.p.: "IN A WAY" (19 December 2007)
2. 1st single: "HELLO!" (16 July 2008)
3. 2nd single: "CLOSER" (17 December 2008)
4. 3rd single: "幻" Maboroshi (18 February 2009)
5. 1st album: "ME! ME! ME!" (08 April 2009)


Related links to mr.JI

Some links that I created:
Online music: jibird ~ nhaccuatui
(updated to 3rd single. Even if I've already had the Limited Edition of his 1st album but I still don't wanna share it now. The reason was written above)
mr.JI self-happy* videos: witty mr.JI | Veoh
*notes: self-happy is a slang of Vietnamese youngers. That means you make or do something (pictures, videos...) just for fun because of your high inspiration at this time, and share this to others through blog, etc... to show your style.



People often say that love doesn't need any reason. I agree with that. And the feeling for Inoue Joe of myself, I'm sure that's love. The more time goes, the more I love him though I don't know why I can't think about anyone else with a strong feeling like this. However, I also believe that the sweet memories you have because of someone can be the reason.

I'm not a god. Thus, I can't be right anytime. But I believe in my first impression about someone and that word I think in my mind. Actually, I don't remember exactly what happened in the first time I saw Joe, I just remember that, immediately, I surfed like crazy in the internet. I wanna know more about him, no, everything about him.

At that time, I couldn't find out anything accept a little information from his official site. Nevertheless, that was enough to make me totally fall in love with him.
I love his music, of course, but more than this I love his character. He is a genius and he can play all the instruments, but I love the way he takes serious about music more than his talent. He was born and grew up in USA, but he never forgot his real nationality. He could have established his career as an artist in the largest kingdom of entertainment, but he didn't. He chose to come back to his homeland. He must be a patriot.

Even if it's not the reason. I still think that his choice was right. Actually, I have to say that Joe's music doesn't grow up enough and I can feel the influences of the other artist in this. Up 'til now, Joe is on the road of creating his own style. Thus, coming back to Japan was the easier and shorter way took him to success. He is popular now, isn't he? I love the smart person like this.

My love for him is growing up afterwards. That was because of his victory of defeating the fake myspace, because of his warm welcome to his fans, because of his craziness in the self-happy videos and lyrics… I love him because he himself is Inoue Joe. I love everything about him. I don't know… but at this time he is my everything. Joe and his music took the bad one of mine go away.

Because of him, I love my country more than before. Because of him, I wanna become better and better. I wanna learn more, I wanna do something that help people know more about my country.

I wanna be popular, at least on the internet. I want him to know about me. I wanna meet him with the same position. (haha, I'm just a day-dreamer)
I'm not his fan, because he's the one I love. Even if he knows or not, I still love him. So… Everything I can do is make him more and more popular, though I know that is a very very little thing.



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
tớ là mèo ba chân (õ_õ)

Cbox

Followers